Louis A. Volpe, CPA
SUPERVISOR– Accounting & Auditing
Lou specializes in performing a variety of services including nonprofit, for-profit, and governmental audits all within a diverse group of clients, including auto dealerships, construction companies, educational institutions, religious organizations, and community foundations. With his wide range of service experience, Lou also is experienced in financial statement preparation, grant and contribution revenue analysis and reporting for not-for-profit entities, and tax compliance.
Internally, Lou was president of the firm’s Liason Group from 2011-2013. His professional demeanor and dedication to work make him an excellent leader when guiding younger staff.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- Ronald McDonald House Holiday Workshop Toy Drive
- Wilmington Kidney Walk
Awards & Recognition
- 2007 University of Delaware Roger Crozer Unsung Hero Award Recipient