Casey A. Hagy, CPA
SUPERVISOR – Accounting & Auditing
Casey joined the firm as an intern in the summer of 2011 while completing her degree at Cedarville University and continued with the firm upon graduation. Casey has gained experience in nonprofit audits and employee benefit plan audits, preparing Form 990s, and IOLTA pre-certifications for law firms. Casey also has QuickBooks and Excel experience and she is always readily available to assist clients in day-to-day use of these softwares. What makes Casey stand out is her determination and motivation in order to successfully get the job done.
Casey also assists with the firm’s recruiting efforts, new hire orientation process, and externship program. She is an active participant in the firm’s Liaison Group, which coordinates community and firm events.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Castle County Chamber of Commerce – Young Professionals Network
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Cedarville University – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Certificate: Core Concepts
- Active within The Journey church in Newark, Delaware
- Serves as Leader of the Counting Team
- Prepares the Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Giving Reports